2x4 Resilient-C’s citrusy-sweet flavor makes it the perfect addition to your morning OJ. But if you’re anything like me, you probably enjoy adding a little bit of life to your mornings. So, I thought I’d put together a recipe that my family and I enjoy every morning with our breakfast.
Not only is this recipe rich in Vitamin C and immune-boosting ingredients, but it also incorporates mint, which helps support digestion throughout the day. Not to mention it’s cool, tangy, and absolutely delicious! You can even prepare it the night before and simply pour a glass in the morning to share with the family.
Orange Juice with a Twist
- 3 cups of fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave (your choice of natural sweetener)
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of 2x4 Resilient-C
- Mix the orange juice and honey in a pitcher.
- Crush the mint leaves with a spoon and add it into the pitcher and mix well. Remove the leaves after.
- Add the sparkling water into the pitcher and stir.
- Pour into a cup and add a teaspoon of 2x4 Resilient-C™ and stir.
- Garnish with mint and orange slices and serve with breakfast