2x4 Joints & Muscles is the perfect match for this refreshing post-workout smoothie. Its key ingredient is turmeric which is known to reduce inflammation and relieve aching muscles that are common after a good sweat session. We paired its peppery taste with sweet mangoes and pineapples, filling this smoothie with vitamins, fiber, and natural sugar.
Smoothies are a great way to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet. It makes for quite a treat after putting in all that hard work. Just remember to avoid sugary syrups and stick to healthy and whole food ingredients to really get the most benefit out of your smoothies.
Mango Turmeric Smoothie
- 2 cups of chopped mango
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups of unsweetened coconut water
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- 6 ml or just a little over a teaspoon of 2x4 Joints & Muscles
Blend all ingredients together until it is smooth and creamy.
Pour in a cup and mix in 6 ml or just a little over a teaspoon of 2x4 Joints & Muscles™.