Turn your breakfast into an immunity-boosting power bowl with this Blueberry Peach Oatmeal inspired recipe! I love making this recipe when I’m looking for something sweet, healthy, but also quick! I find myself constantly pressed for time, so the easier the recipe, the better. And the great thing about this is that you can put it in a mason jar and slip it in your bag to eat later for lunch if you want to!
Using 2x4 Total Immunity, we’ve combined the power of immune-boosting herbs and antioxidants with a citrus-berry twist. And just for additional flavor, I like topping mine with fresh seasonal fruits like peaches and blueberries. Adding a spoonful of your favorite nut butter also gives this power bowl a dose of healthy fats and protein, which helps to keep you feeling full for longer periods of time.
Blueberry Peach Oatmeal
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh peaches
- ½ fresh blueberries, divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1 teaspoon 2x4 Total Immunity
- In a saucepan, add oatmeal, water, ½ cup peaches, ¼ blueberries, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. The oatmeal should thicken as it cooks and you can adjust it to whatever consistency you like.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix 1 teaspoon of 2x4 Total Immunity™.
- Top it nicely with peaches, blueberries, ground flaxseed and nut butter.
- Take pictures for Instagram and then dig in.